EZset with ImageController3
The EZset mit ImageController3 is the top of the range EZset tool presetter and comes with an integrated tool management with graphics library. Tool cutting edges can be visualized with Autofocus and 28-fold magnification. The EZset with ImageController3 offers a modern, user-friendly and configurable IC3 image processing operated via EZslide 17“ touch-screen control: The user interface features an easy, innovative and highly precise touch and slide function which is state-of-the-art technology.
- Easy to use and quick to learn with minimal training
- Fast measurement, setting and testing of tools (length, Diameter, radius and two cuttng edge angles)
- Easy and micron-precise measurement and Memory sorage of multi-stage tools
- Various measuring programs, for example to make child's play of the measuring of
concentricity and face runout on the tool shaft
- Easy setting of tool contour with the EZmax software function
- EZnavigator compass needle – easy positioning of camera to measure nominal values on the tool
- Integrated tool management, for example to file nominal values and tolerances and to create setting sheets for workpiece production, including graphic administration and tool management
- Measuring results can be output to a label, a list or directly to the CNC machine
- Autofocus (automatic focusing of the tool cutting edge)
- 28-fold magnification of the cutting edge in incident light for quality control purposes
- Measurement of rotational axis with monochrome camera
- Power-operated tool clamping
|EZset with IC3
|Measurement Range Z
|Measurement Range X
|EZset600 / 570
Modern, user-friendly, and personally customizable IC3 image processing through EZslide 17” touch screen operation: The innovative user interface can be adjusted to each user's needs through touch and slide functions.
With EZslide menu navigation, it is possible by brushing a finger across the touchscreen to find your way swiftly to the desired display dialog in the main display for a further application.
EZslide enables you quickly and easily to obtain a user-specific view of the display dialogs on the main screen.
Micro-precision in distance measurement in incident light, for example when measuring wear or when measuring tool geometry. With IC3 and the 28-fold magnification of the cutting edge image, you rapidly obtain a set of clearly formulated results.
Child's play - it's that easy! Measuring of wear and cutting edge spalling.
- EZslide - Relocation/resizing of window areas using Touchscreen at
a 17" TFT color monitor
- SK50 tool holder spindle
- Pneum. spindle functions - 4 x 90° indexing, 360° spindle brake
- Table ('undertable'), robust industry design
- Label printer, thermal
- Adapter support for supporting adapters
- Utensil support for supporting adjustment keys and other support items
- Dynamic crosshairs for automatic measurement
- Automatic cutting edge shape detection
- 28-fold enlargement of cutting edge using incident light for quality control purposes
- Software function, concentricity and axial runout for multi-cutting edge tools
- Software function concentricity on tool shaft
- Software function, oversize radii/angles
- Software function for determining and measuring the tool contour (EZmax)
- Safety query for adapter zero points to prevent machine crashes
- Saving and managing of 999 adapter zero points
- Saving of 15000 tool data
- Integrated help texts
- Compass needle – simple positioning of camera for gaging purposes
of nominal values on the tool (EZnavigator)
- Graphic presentation of tools
- Positionable changeover to project function with crosshairs
- Label print, output of thermal labels
- Print List, output, for example of DIN A4 reports
- 4x USB 2.0 interfaces, data output via USB (Option)
- Data output via RS232 interface
You can carry out wear measurements or inspection of different tool geometries easily and operator-independently in incident light. With 12- or 28-fold optical magnification, depending on the ImageController version, you can quickly and reliably recognise, measure and report wear marks or cutting edge bursts in detail.